Free School Meals
All children in Reception, Year 1 and Year 2 will be automatically entitled to free school meals
Do you receive benefits?
Help Hempstead Infant School raise achievement levels by completing a free school meals application form.
If you are successful you will be supplied with a book bag, school jumper or cardigan.
If you are in receipt of any of the following benefits, you could help us claim £1300.
- Employment and Support allowance (income related)
- Jobseeker’s allowance (income based)
- The Guarantee element of State Pension Credit
- Support under part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Child Tax Credit, are not entitled to Working Tax Credit and whose annual income (as assessed by Her Majesty’s revenue and Customs) does not exceed £16,190
Forms are available from school or online at: www.medway.gov.uk