Maths Support Websites
Websites and apps to support parents with their children’s maths
The Oxford Owl website can also be used to access maths activities as well as the reading resources.
1) Follow this link: www.oxfordowl.co.uk
2) Select ‘For Home’
3) Select ‘Maths’
4) The site is fairly easy to navigate from here. Go to the ‘Highlights’ section and enjoy
A very useful site that also incorporates cooking!
Free interactive Maths resources for use in schools, homeschooling or for homework arranged in the different maths topic categories.
List of numeracy websites for 4-11 year old students, including games and activities and resources for parents.
Challenging maths games and activities
Count on Maths
Full of maths games, activities and further links
Apps for tablets to support with maths
- Apps for Primary Schools (various prices)
- Rocket Maths (free)
- Squeebles addition and subtraction (£1.49)
- Squeebles maths bingo (1.49)
- Robo Maths Number Line Galaxy Lite (free)
- Robo Maths Fractions Lite (free)
- Crazy Times Tables Lite (free)